Pinoy Textmate Portal Updates...

Hello To All Textmates,

The Pinoy Textmate Portal team are currently developing a program to add more cool site features.

We are on the development stage for a interactive features:

1. Textmate Sign-up
2. Philippine textmate search
3. and Registered Textmate Profile User Interface.

As soon as we finished with the development, we will post those news Pinoy Textmate Portal features for a more interactive and fun Philippine textmate sute.

For the mean time, feel free to post your messages, information and cellphone number at Pinoy Textmate Portal shout box.

Thank You.

W E L C O M E . . .

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Me, My Textmate and Our Baby

It was in year 2001 that i had a sad breakup with my college girlfriend. With such heartache I decided to buy a cellphone and spend my time texting with friends and classmates until i get bored with texting them until i decided to ask my younger sister for Philippine textmates to start a friendly relationship.

At first she gave me a textmate that was the best friend of his boyfriend. I started texting the girl and enjoy friendly exchange of ideas until i find out that she had a boyfriend, but i don't have plans to court her in or get inlove with her in any ways.

So with respect to their relationship i asked my textmate if she can give me a cellphone number of any of her girl classmates and she did. An now i have a new textmate, her name is Josephine.

I start texting Josephine and i found out that she was also heart broken that time, so the texting with my textmate get more interesting, sharing heartaches. We that we i get closed to my textmate and i she does too...until for more than a month of texting and knowing each other us textmates we both decided to meet at her school.

From their on a good friendly relationship starts, we still text each but now we often meet and talk as a friend. Until i start to feel in love with my textmate, i know she's not ready for whatever I'm going to tell and in know it will break certain relationship within us.

One day i told her that I Love her and if she could give me a chance and try it with me again. Those words she really don't expects from me, but still I insist if she could give me a chance.

One day I texted her that im going to wait outside, at the gate of her school, but by the time she went out, she acted like she never saw me waiting for her. Thats incident also hurt my feelings and I never ever texted her, coz i think she dont want me anymore.

A year after, I was already in 5th year college, I received, forwarded message (a friendly quote) from her but i didn't replied right away I'm waiting for her to start asking something like "Kumusta ka na?" or "Hello". It tool another 2 weeks until i received another message from her asking if i could spare a short time with her just a friendly talk.

I've meet again with my textmate, after a year of no texting. During that time we had a lot of stories told and laughing. During that time too i opened the same issue that separated us for a year and he got a different reaction now, and I see in her eyes that it's a positive response now.

For another 2 months she she became my girlfriend and to make the story of my textmate short. She became X-Girlfriend and became my wife just last year. Now we are living together with our cute little baby boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves it when individuals come together and share opinions.
Great website, stick with it!

My web site; xxxsexsite.net