Pinoy Textmate Portal Updates...

Hello To All Textmates,

The Pinoy Textmate Portal team are currently developing a program to add more cool site features.

We are on the development stage for a interactive features:

1. Textmate Sign-up
2. Philippine textmate search
3. and Registered Textmate Profile User Interface.

As soon as we finished with the development, we will post those news Pinoy Textmate Portal features for a more interactive and fun Philippine textmate sute.

For the mean time, feel free to post your messages, information and cellphone number at Pinoy Textmate Portal shout box.

Thank You.

W E L C O M E . . .

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Textmates Friendly Quotes 1

Friends are like shoes which come from different boxes. Some loose, some tight, but there are those that fit just right. They help you in your journey of life.

God gave me you so I won't be blue. To keep me company so there's no need to worry through good and bad. I knew I have a friend so dear, so true and that friend is you!

My life became easier the day we became friends and would make it harder if it comes to an end. Hope to share the friendship together and make it last forever.

If 10 people care for you, one of them is me. If one person cares for you, that would be me again.
If no one cares for you, that means I'm not in this world anymore. I love you my friend.

At times when everything seems to go wrong, I'll hold your hand and tell you to go on. When you feel like bursting in tears, when everybody leaves, I'd stay and forever be your friend.

Colors may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heartbeats may stop, lives may pass, but our friendship I'll treasure till the day my heart stops.

Life's a burden always silenced my laughter but whenever I carry your fiendship in my heart now storm could ever wash my smile away!

The best thing in life is a friend and your one of the best thing that ever happened to me. Thank you for being one of the very few people in my life who is a dear friend.

God created the world in 6 days, but it took him centuries to come up with a friend as nice as me!... I mean you! Alright, you and me!

Life is unpredictable. You may not live long and miss out telling your friends that they're
appreciated. So I'm telling you now that life won't be the same without you as one of my friends.



This is a text quote sent ome by my best textmate in life

No comments: